1. Acquisitions and disposals of consolidated companies
Transactions In 2020
On 10 January 2020, Investis Investments SA increased its shareholding in the proportional consolidated company Raffaele Investissement SA from 50% to 75%. On 17 January 2020, it
increased its shareholding further to 100%. Hence, the formerly proportionally consolidated company is thereafter fully consolidated.
On 27 March 2020, Investis Investments SA acquired 80% of the shares in the company ProLabo Sàrl, Sion. The company provides services and analyses concerning building pollutions. The purchase agreement contains an irrevocable obligation to purchase the remaining 20% of the shares latest as per 31 December 2022. The purchase price depends on the operating result of the acquired company in the financial year prior to the execution of the put option by the seller.
On 31 August 2020, 100% of the shares in Raffaele Investissement SA, Lens, were sold.
GROUP INTERNAL MERGERS IN 2020
As at 1 January 2020, the following Group companies were merged with Investis Properties SA, Lens:
- –Carmat S.A., Lens
- –Intercapital Development & Management SA, Geneva
- –RGS Immobilier SA, Geneva
Transactions in 2019
On 1 January 2019, Régie du Rhône SA acquired and integrated the property management portfolio of DHR Immobilier SA.
On 28 February 2019, 100% of the shares in Régie du Rhône Crans-Montana SA, Lens, were sold.
On 25 March 2019, half of the investment in La Foncière de la Dixence SA, Lens, was sold. The remaining 42% stake in the company was recognised as an investment in associates.
On 27 June 2019, 100% of the shares in Valotel SA, Lens, were sold.
On 8 August 2019, 100% of the shares in Régie du Rhône SA, Lancy, were sold.
On 8 August 2019, Investis Properties SA acquired 100% of the shares in the real estate companies RGS Immobilier SA, Geneva, and Intercapital Development & Management SA, Geneva.
On 30 August 2019, Hauswartprofis AG acquired and integrated the facility services portfolio of Handwerker & OPTIVER AG, Ettingen.
On 18 November 2019, 100% of the shares in Chauffage-Assistances SA, Geneva, Clim-Assistance SA, Geneva, and Synergie Services Facility Management SA, Lancy, were sold.
On 13 December 2019, Hauswartprofis AG acquired and integrated the facility services portfolio of Geronet SA, Vernier.
On 18 December 2019, all shares held (60%) in C.T. Creative Technologies SA, Martigny, were sold.
In 2019, net assets acquired in an acquisition in 2018 had to be adjusted. The recognition of a newly identified liability of CHF 0.07 million reduced the net asset value of the acquired company and consequently led to an increase in goodwill offset against retained earnings of CHF 0.04 million and a reduction in non-controlling interests of CHF 0.03 million.